A very bold optical illusion effect typeface. It is so intense and masculine that it is still macho in pink.
Name : Dime
Weight : Solid / Lined
Designer : Vorathit Kruavanichkit & Sumpatha Jadee
End User License Agreement
กรุณาศึกษาทำความเข้าใจเงื่อนไขของการใช้ผลิตภัณฑ์ซอฟแวร์ของเรา เพื่อประโยชน์ของตัวท่านเอง บริษัท ฟาร์มกรุ๊ป จำกัด ขอสงวนสิทธิ์ในการปรับปรุงหรือเปลี่ยนแปลงรายละเอียดของเงื่อนไขนี้ เพื่อให้สอดคล้องกับความเปลี่ยนแปลงทางธุรกิจ โดยมิต้องแจ้งให้ทราบล่วงหน้า
Please carefully study the following information before purchasing our software (font). Produce reserves the right to modify the End User License Agreement at anytime without advance notice.
PRODUCE is a product by Farmgroup Co., Ltd.
Produce Desktop Fonts Software License Agreement
This is a legal agreement, by downloading and/or installing Produce Fonts software you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
If you are purchasing this license on behalf of your employer, the terms and conditions recited herein apply to your employer as well as to you as a representative of your employer. Should you cease working for your employer, you will no longer be entitled to use the Produce Font Software, but your employer will continue to be the license holder. If you are purchasing this license for your own use and will be using the Produce Font Software on behalf of a third party or employer who will retain the Produce Font Software, the third party and/or your employer must purchase their own license.
For the purposes of this agreement, you agree that the Produce Font Software includes the design of the type font embodied in the Font Software. This term is contractual in nature and not a mere recitation.
- The Produce Font Software is licensed for use at one (1) location with a maximum of five (5) devices.
- Use of the Produce Font Software at more than one (1) location or with more than five (5) devices requires a Multi-Device Site License upgrade. A device may be, but is not limited to, a printer, rasterizer, video display terminal, CPU, laptop, workstation or any device where the Produce Font Software is rasterized or the display of the Produce Font is generated, or any technology that allows anyone to edit or compose text. For example, but not limited to, a display terminal shall be considered a device if the Produce Font outline is embedded or otherwise included for viewing or other use by end users by means of a multimedia CD, video game, tablet-type computer, smart phone, computing device, e-reader, manufacturing devices or other means by which the Produce Font Software can be displayed or used.
- Except as permitted herein, you may not modify, convert, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, alter or otherwise copy the Producee Font Software, or the design of the type font embodied therein. You are permitted to make one backup copy.
- The Produce Font Software or documentation may not be sublicensed, sold, leased, rented, lent, or given away to another person or entity. You may not place the Produce Font Software on-line, or post or otherwise allow access to the Produce Font Software via any on-line service, computer, workstation, server, or network, unless all users that have access to the Produce Font Software have a valid license from Produce. This Basic License does not permit the use of the Produce Font Software as a web font, stored for use and transmission via a server, embedded in video game or gaming devices, on-line applications, or in on-line templates or other applications where an unlicensed user can access, and/or edit and/or compose text or otherwise dynamically generate content. These uses require a special license and are quoted on an individual basis. Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs.
- The Produce Font Software may be returned or exchanged only if defective. Defective software will be replaced when accompanied by a valid sales receipt and Produce is notified within one (1) week of purchase.
- You agree that any derivative works created by you from the Produce Font Software, including, but not limited to, software, EPS files, other electronic works, and/or embedded works, are considered derivative works under both Thai and other national laws and use of any derivative work is subject to the terms and conditions of this License Agreement. Derivative works may not be sublicensed, sold, leased, rented, lent, or given away without written permission from Produce. Produce shall not be responsible for unauthorized, modified and/or regenerated software or derivative works. Embedding or otherwise incorporating the Produce Fonts Software in any form or device, irrespective of the technology or format is strictly prohibited without an additional license.
- The Produce Font Software is protected under domestic and international trademark and copyright law. You agree to identify the Produce fonts by name and credit Produce’s ownership of the trademarks and copyrights in any design or production credits.
- Any breach of the terms of this Agreement shall be cause for termination without notice. In the event of termination, and without limitation of any remedies under law and equity, including injunctive relief without the obligation of posting security, you agree to immediately return the Produce Font Software to Produce and certify that no copy remains in your possession or control.
- Produce makes no warranties, express or implied as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise. Without limiting the foregoing, Produce shall in no event be liable to the licensed user or any other third party for any direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, including damages from loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, arising out of the use or inability to use the product even if notified in advance. Under no circumstances shall Produce’s liability exceed the replacement cost of the software.
- Embedding of the Produce Fonts Software in digital documents or into devices or other software regardless of format or technology used, when such use is licensed, is governed by a separate license agreement. If an embedding license is desired, the licensee must represent and warrant that licensee’s encryption of the embedded Produce Fonts is secure enough to prevent any access or use by others. For more information regarding an Embedding License contact email@example.com
To purchase this font, please contact us directly
At +66 95 680 9045 or send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org